Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WHY WHY WHY NO NO NO

[two hundred, six]

I am exhausted. I have hit the wall, burnt out, passed every point that could've been a marker for the worst. I love my job. I love my friends. I love my family. I love having plans and homework and being busy. But for the love of old bananas do I need a break. I can't wait to move into the house at school because for atleast one or two nights I'm going to be alone. I'm going to make my own meals in my own house. I am going to shower in my own bathroom, I am going to read books and relax in a home that I will prepare for my lovely housemates so that we can enjoy a lovely year there. I want to just get a break.

This is summer vacation, after all!

So if you are on vacation, working hard, take a minny tonight and turn on some Marvin Gaye, and dance a little. Take a little break. You deserve it, and it is worth it, and all I can say it that it may be hard and it may be long and tiring, it may be hard to get through mentally physically and in every other way, but this is your life it is happening now, you can't regret it or change it, this is making you you, so love it.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment