Monday, July 11, 2011

this is not a test

[one hundred, ninety-two]

Nobody reads this so I'm trying not to deem it pointless, because it truly is for myself, and I'm envious of not critiquing my blogs, because I feel like they should be long everyday, but I don't have enough thoughts to fill up a page... Well I do, but not all that fit together. So it would be lovely if you do read this to tell me, just so I know my audience. Letting you know now I don't expect any takers, like at all.

So anyways, I have fallen back in love with cheese and crackers, and if it is any consolation I would like to remind everyone that it is inappropriate to mention unhealthiness around elementary school-children during the summer, it is impolite.

Also, I hate my internet. If I didn't have such bad internet I could watch shows without stopping to load, but I do not have that luxury, so I am stuck writing blogs while they load, which isn't really a stuck-in-the-mud situation, more of an alright-deal-with-the-rocks-thrown-at-me situation...

My eyes hurt a lot today.

It would be nice if I wasn't so flubbery and had rock hard abs, but that's not happening, so you're going to have to deal with me from now on the way I am. I eat healthy, I am active, I just can't get the tummy to go away, so hop off my back, everyone, because I am me and I AM OKAY WITH THAT.

love always,

Jess :]

1 comment:

  1. I read it!

    It's still yours though, so short or long, you write what you wanna!

    Also, I think the way you are is fantastic, so props on the whole being okay with that.

    ReplyDelete