Friday, July 8, 2011

let's write write for our life

[one hundred, eighty-nine]

I need to write an essay in an hour in about twenty minutes, and I really hope that it works out and I will be able to actually write the entire first draft and not get halfway through. I am also debating on what to have for dinner, possibly eggs and some carrots, I think that sounds delectable.

I hate people who drive, because they're all obnoxious and in a hurry. If you have an issue with pedestrians, take a day being legally blind and then get back up on your high horse and try to not wait, just try it. Also, I desire to ride the bus alone, maybe I'll try that next week? I think it's a good idea, will save money on cabs...That suck.

I hate cabs, because it is always so silent in the backseat, and in the ebent that the driver actually does talk, it's always so forced and awkward, and it is an expensive drive home to say the least. It is the way I must be transported, however, so I guess I shall be used to it ebentually.

I am going to the beach for the weekend, so I'm going to tan and go swimming and things, and it will be a marvelous break! This means I need to catch up on my blog posts again on Sunday, so, I will actually do that. I am in a good mood, could really use a relaxing long drive though, which will be achieved this evening! But alas I must end this random mixed post and begin to write this essay! Hurray!

Take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment