Sunday, July 24, 2011

lolskies

[two hundred, three]

I have to catch up on three blogs today, so, I'm going to write two today, and then two tomorrow, and then BAM I will be caught up! To be perfectly honest, I love my blog and all, but it is hard to think of new things to write about everyday. I want to write about my friends right now, so, there ya go.

I love them. A lot. They know me like they should, they know when I'm truly happy or when I'm faking it, when I need a hug or when I need a lecture. I would really enjoy some more, but if I never get anymore friends in my life I'd be happy and plain as peaches, I love them, I love them all.

I just wanted to give appreciation where it fits, and to my bestest buddies are the best places for these fittings of love, because they deserve it, they deserve happiness and love and devotion, and I'm here to give as much as needed, the dreamy dose of love.

So if you have friends that are awesome and you can't live without, let them know today, they need that, I know they do, and they'll be thankful. I promise, also, thanks for reading.

take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment