Tuesday, July 5, 2011

sur la tete

[one hundred, eighty-five]

eight/eight

I haven't talked much about anything heartfelt lately, they've all been short catch-up's, and this isn't even officially Tuesday's post, but I thought I should post a little love and devotion today, or something of the sort.

If you know me you know a little about my deal, my way of thinking, my spirituality, my open-ness and my policy of complete and total love of everything and anyone, and that I am accepting and can take anything you can throw at me, because I have nerves of steal like that.

One thing I don't appreciate is inequality, and that's a stance I take strongly. I'm not a feminist, I am pro=equality. I want everyone in the world to have an equal chance at education, love, rights, payment, food even, the normal, attainable, mundane things that we in a developed middle power take for granted. It bothers me when people hate.

I hate your hate we hate the hate, hata.

I've met some people recently who have reminded me how much, although I do have an open acceptance policy and an endless well of love, that my fire can burn out easilly when it comes to intollerance, sexism, and descrimination. I am ashamed to say that some people closer to me than anyone knows, and new friends, old favourites, etc. have completely and totally let me down on that front. Don't knock it before you try it.

It almost brings me to tears thinking about certain things, things about the world that I can't change... If there's anything I could do, but I'm useless.

And I ruin everything, so I figure that just caring about everyone and anyone in general is probably sufficient.

So if you love or hate, take a minnu today to look out the effing window, stop being absorbed in your own interests in life, and care about something else for once.

yup,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment