Tuesday, July 12, 2011

just call me Queenie and I'll call you Mcster

[one hundred, ninety-three]

Curdling in a most ugly fashion, the dear boy poured the silky smooth white into the soft pale yellow, it into nothing but a mess. His eagerness was no match for the train tracks the glass was sitting on, the young boy stared as the glass teetered, then fell. They lay point blank on the gravel, the hot sun above drove the crouching boy crazy in his soft lament, his science experiment, his masterpiece, his dreams were shattered among the weeds and grass. The dear boy stood smiling as though he had swindled griefm but in truth he was unforgiving.

focus: entry for a weekly flash fiction contest, this is my first time! I will update on the results, this is so exciting because it has requirements that are sort of prompts. It needed to be one hundred words and have three specific words included. I enjoyed writing it, and I hope to write more in the future!

Other things about today: spending money is bitterwsweet. I love to do it, but I hate not having enough money for everything I want. I bought a six dollar teapot last night, bright orange, beat that. I don't enjoy it when people change plans, but I suppose that most times it is for a reason, just like everything else. I have to remind myself of that everytime anything happens. I wouldn't be as strong as I am if it weren't for all of my surgeries and everything I've gone through. I wouldn't be so caring or loving if I hadn't truly believed that's what people want in friends. There is so many things I am grateful for, but somehow the unexpected needs to be appreciated, because it moulds who you are.

I got myself down pat!

Even though I had a melt down today, that's just because I don't get used to things quickly. I like change to an extent, but it takes me a little while to get used to different things. Different people I need to be warmed up to. Different situations. All kinds of things. It wasn't a panic attack, but it was definitely a meltdown. Goal for the nexst month: Less tantrusm.

love and hugs,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment