Sunday, July 3, 2011

crush me like a wave on shore

[one hundred, eighty-one]

four/seven

It seems like it's halfway but I'm going to write four tomorrow so it technically is relaly halfway tomorrow, maybe I'll be done tomorrow, maybe I'll research well tomorrow, I want to do well on this essay, I love background noise which is why I miss my itunes, I love my ipod but it's like that friend that you love to hate, I can't sleep with it in my ears and sometimes I hate it, sometimes I'm not honest with anyone not even myself, youtube is a combination of a million users it is the modern social network not facebook, men with the ability to grow hair is the sexiest thing there has ever been, i want to go sailing, if Paris was closer I'd visit everyday, my brother is watching a movie and it sounds cute because he's in his room, I want to have a bonfire with all of my best friends because I love them, I miss school, if there's paper and moleskin or just paper in general with a blue pen I will write on it or draw flowers, I once got my hand stuck inbetween two chair poles and I cried until someone got me out, I'm terrified of being carried, i need a new anklet, carpets are nice but hardwood is better, learn to cook or don't be a cocky jerk, I think that everyone needs to really understand the love of showers, I try to be funny but I'm not so I laugh at my own jokes, he smiles and i smile and I don't feel bad, ever. I think that people in poverty need the money more than my legality via alcohol does, I love dresses but I look bad in them, my eyes are different colours, if it were an ipod it would be a shuffle, I wish more people cared about other people, take a break once in a while because it's more productive, I can't remember the last time I had a really really good sleep, breakfast is my favourite meal of the day but I hardly eat it, I never sing in my big girl voice, my friends are the best, I complain and I'm impatient but I make up for it when I snort when I laugh, I want to go and laugh on the beach and drink pink lemonade.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment