Friday, July 15, 2011

laugh it up break room radical

[one hundred, ninety-six]

This could be the beginning of a beautiful weekend.

And I truly believe that, I had a lovely night and I think that this whole weekend will be wonderful. I kind of hate the fact that I'm sick, and it hurts my feelings that it has happened now, but it will go away hopefully soon, so, that's good news.

Also, I've been feeling like I need to do something with my life, so I'm, starting to get really into things now. Is that stupid? I am really into people. I am really into tv shows movies and music, obviously. I am really into writing and magazine advertisements. I am into things, I just would like to be into lots of other things. I enjoy things.

So if you enjoy things, and would like to enjoy things with other people who enjoy things, I'd go out there and find those people, because last night, while I was waiting for eight hours with the other Harry Potter people, we all were in a large encumbering awesome realm of fabulous, because we all were into the same thing. I love people, a lot a lot.

I would enjoy some orange slices right now, some orange slices and a red gatorade. Why? Because I think it would be a wonderful little thing to eat. And some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and some tsatziki. So anyways, I am in a terrific mood.

This kid, the boy with a girlfriend, one of the coolest most awesome rad people I've met at school is coming to visit me tomorrow, and I don't know if I'll be able to sleep I'm so excited! that's a lie, I'll pass out in a half hour, I'm truly exhausted. But in all honesty it'll be better to be well rested! Because the PSEUDO OWLS UNITE TOMORROW!

I'm uncool.

LOVE YOOOU,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment