Thursday, July 21, 2011

help me, RHONDA

[two hundred, one]

What do you want with your life? What do you want? Why is happiness so frustrating to attain maintain and need. Why do things always sit down and sink instead of float without a device without a jacket without some sort of life guard six pack fairytale jumping in after you? Life jackets in reality is a strong heart and a tight hand to hold, and some inspirational music.

Today on the bus I was listening to my end of the world soundtrack, which included some Arctic Monkeys, a little bit of Journey, and my favourite, 'spirit in the sky'. It's one song that always pumps me up, and I am far from structurally religious. I love this song because it's from my favourite musical time period, and I absolutely adore this song because it just gets me going.

If you've got music that gets you goin', let it be some sort of beatles mix or top forty BS, just take it out and listen to it for a bit right now. It's worth it, because the heat is blistering and the sun is bright, the world is moving really fast and although the wind may blow hot air everywhere you can still smile, a lot.

I like smiling.

So anyways, I spent the day with the kids again, so I'm all tuckered out. Tomorrow's an office day, phone calls long to-do list. Tonight I'm going to catch up on blogs and then start writing some budget lists for fall clothes/expenses, August move in schedules, exam prep, schedule in general, and all sorts of things! I am sort of excited but not really, you know, but I do get to watch tv and relax, finally, some down time. This weekend I'm going to my friends' house for a partay! YAY.

love always,

JEss :]

1 comment:

  1. Really most programs should try and accomplish this. For this reason I really don’t like the term core training. We really build all of our programs to include core training and core movements. No matter what your goal is you will incorporate core workout.

    ReplyDelete