Sunday, July 24, 2011

just a little bit

[two hundred, four]

It came to me in a dream in a complete circle scene, and I knew right then that there was not enough to handle me to bring me up and in. I looked at the circles, they were round, obvious, but they were something else. They illuminated all that could not be seen, the red velvet closings and the dim dull blunt objects in and out of oblivion, but the whole world didn't stop for shining circles. The circles were bright, and made a smile begin to grow a lot on my face, and that of the person holding my hand to the right, and the other to my left, and for once I didn't feel alone or scared to be at the end soon, or to be at the end of the dull dim ditch of dirt bag and devestation, I was alright to be in the clear, to be in the transparent light the loving light, the light that broadcasted pure and utter happiness upon it's smiling vendors. And in the event that all would be lost, I knew that it would not be long in order to maintain and gain the confidence again to stand back up on the shoulders, to view, and to take control.

focus: yup.

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment