Sunday, July 3, 2011

what can I say, the boy loves plaid

[one hundred, seventy-nine]

two/seven

And so I thought that I was happy before, you know, when lots of people were around me and I was sort of busy everyday. It was a dream summer, looming summer job, relatively nice people to hang around with, sleeping in until whenever, keeping busy with soft reading, tanning, drinking, nights out, so many things that would make a whole bunch of people jealous.

Then I began to work, then I really got down to business, but there was just a thing, just one little thing. Happiness doesn't come with a price tag. It doesn't come with a playlist or a skeleton to go off of. Happiness comes with a little goody-bag full of awesome, and to be perfectly honest, it is the best party to attend, ever.

I am happy, all, and the thing is, is that I'm not worried about it going away, I'm not worried about it being silly or stupid or frustrating. I'm worried about not being good enough, but I'm becoming confident. I'm becoming the person that I knew a while ago. I missed ya, old friend.

I hope you all are happy, and if not I'll share my goody-bag, I'll give you some gizmos and candy, maybe a windmill on a stick that when you blow on it it spins with all of its colours and falir. Take a little bit from me, I'll whisper happy to you, anyday, anyway.

Take care,

Jess:]

No comments:

Post a Comment