Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It feels over, though

[one hundred, eighty-six]

If I can be frank, I have this soft feeling of elation that comes when you truly believe that everything will be okay. I know that my life has been rapids, but it is a day-to-day mindset that's organised and wrapped with love that I can really grasp the fact that, apart from things that are uncontrollable and full of evil, I am okay.

I am okay, I am fine, I am better than okay and fine, I am actually, finally, good.

Good.

Things are swell, actually, I need to focus on some small things, some satisfactory minor details that sort of hinder my good mood sometimes, my stresses, the hooks in my skin that pull me back to the anziety spiral. I don't think perfection or normalcy is attainable, but to be honest I like the way I am, I like how I act and my actions and words my speaking that makes no sense, but people seem to think that some things are tangible in their states with me, and apparently some of those things are necessary in order to be alright and solid in my relationship with those people.

Sheesh, parents.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderufl evening, I'm absolutely thrilled that I am caught up finally on all of these, after the computer disaster last week and the busy-ness that I have taken on so recently, I am marvelling that I have finished@

Have a beautiful night!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment