Tuesday, July 5, 2011

construction, man, it's the deal

[one hundred, eighty-three[

six/eight

Blue is the colour of my true love's hair in the morning, when we rise, in the morning, when we rise, that's the time, that's the time, I love the best.

I would like to say that since I have to write a whole bunch of these, and I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be, consider this me trying to come to grips with my writing blcck that is unfortunately hitting like a hurricane right now on my brain, hurricane of the brain, hurricane brain. It's a solid (or, in fear of a corny pun, wrecking) image. I have decided to just write a whole bunch of this that is what I think at the time, should I rant a bit, should I show appreciation? Can I just talk?

This is my blog, damnit. I'll just talk.

So I'm actually reading my music homework right now but I gave up on writing notes because it's about Woodstock festival in sixty nine, and therefore we're finally in my neck of the woods. Today I was at work, and I am in love with the kids I work with, and I am inspired to get out of bed everyday from them. It's like I was a kid and stuck with them all day, I will never complain about work. Except for possibly fridays, in which I spend with just the two boys I work with, because they're cool and all but man they can't even compete with the kids.

I am exhausted.

cheers,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment