Thursday, July 21, 2011

hereandNOW

[one hundred, two]

Bring it down you know, like Elvis. Or the alps, is it really night all the time in the arctic? Does the world have to be so hot lately? Heat waves are inconvenient. Is it one space after punctuation or two? Like after a period? I'm so confused about those types of things, like punctuations and grammars, I want to just write and not have to worry about capitalization, and commas andspacesand normal organisation of text. I dig the contemporary bs that english majors dream about, the type of bs that covers the entity of modern poetry. I think that things are dull and grey, but everything that is except today. I have a terrible hatred for my glasses. I love the name Elinore, will anyone let me name my child elinore? I love that name. I think that lots of people need to just forget about crap and smile a lot more. Wow I dig people who are happy, but I feel like loneliness is an epidemic lately. We should get everyone together to hug, and kiss, and be merry. Don't try too hard, just be okay with you and all that stuff. I love you the way you are, and stuff. I'm really vague lately, I'd dig some lemonade right now.

take a load off for me,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment