Thursday, July 7, 2011

shake me like a leaf i fall down too

[one hundred, eighty-eight]

I hate it sometimes, you know, that I feel different and am different and I have to deal with things differently. I don't like that I have to fight for everything, I don't like that I have disadvantages, but most of all, I don't like that I'm not the only one who has to go through this.

I will fight for this.

I want to see Harry Potter the midnight show in a week, it's the final installment, and it is only showing in theatres in 3-D. Now those of you who have two eyes may enjoy this fad that makes things look as if they are coming out of the screen at yo' face, but I do not appreciate the technique, never have, never will. It looks incredibly fuzzy to me, and ruins the movie, and there is no second option. So I have to see it, my final installment, my final seventh of my childhood, in a fuzzy haze through the one-sided fuzzy blunt trashed haze that I already see out of.

I called Galazy cinemas today to see if I would be able to choose my seats before everyone else like I did last year, wait in line for hours and then stay at the front of the line so that I could have relatively first pick. The manager, who was an asshole, completely blew me off, told me there was nothing he could do. Needless to say I hung up on him, and I shall update you later on if my mother and I can milk this company until I can possibly reserve seats. This is important to me, this is my passion in life, or part of it, and it is already being ruined by the 3-D, now they're taking away my ability to see any of the movie at all.

So that's it for now, that's why today sort of ended with a tuck roll into a wall. I spent the day with the kids at a museum, and I love the kids, and they're beautiful and smart and funny, and caring and lovely, and they are just the best things in my life right now. I smile everytime they smile. There is a boy who held my hand today and thanked me for riding the bus with him, and I started to cry. This little boy is my inspiration to get up at seven am and live with the day.

Take care, everyone, love always,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment