Saturday, May 14, 2011

twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen,

[one hundred, thirty=two]

Blogger hasn't been working really for the past couple of days, so for the love of pete I have to write three of these today... Should be wonderful reads for you since I have NO inspiration. How about a lil' rant on annoyance.

I'm sick and tired of people asking stupid questions. Why can't everyone just know what I'm talking about? Stop trying to be funny, stop trying to be witty. Stop trying to ask and know everything about my life. I friggen hate when people just talk about me, go away, I don't care. Let's talk about something important like politics or music or the unrest in the world, like, seriously, so sick of it.

I would really enjoy it if the next entry doesn't suck like this one, we'll see. Maybe I'll just put in a bit of the story I've been writing.

until five minutes from now,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment