Friday, May 20, 2011

stressful vacations

[one hundred, forty]

I am about one third done the blog! That's insane! My apologies for mindless posts sometimes, but it's my blog, and I don't think there are set guidelines for writing a fnntastic blog. Usually, you start off with a short anectdote, and then continue on to a lesson or something interesting. I try that sometimes, other times I write a poem or a story, or I write from a different person's view, or I write a stream of consciousness, sometimes long sometimes short, angry sad, etc. I love this blog, and I don't care if there's bad posts or good posts, they're posts, I'm writing again, and that makes me happy.

I am so relaxed right now. I've sort of spent the morning doing a "spa" day, no baths or facials, although I'm thinking about doing a face mask now, but it has been a great morning! I've had a lot of orange juice, and I have cleaned and just been comfortable. I am spending the long weekend up at the cottage at the beach, it probably won't be fantastic weather but it's shorts weather right now so I'm happy for the moment! That's how it should be, just live moment to moment. Roll with the waves, dig what you like then and there and care about the next moment and a few after, but just remember that it's life, and nobody's perfect, but everybody has the opportunity to live, or should.

There's my stab at wisdom for the day, I'd just like to remind myself that I need to write three blogs on Monday, hah, so, hopefully I remember. I probably will, I usually tell one person everyday that I've written it, just to clarify that it's actually done!

Have a wonderful weekend! Take care, be safe!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment