Monday, May 16, 2011

the boonies

[one hundred, thirty-five]

I have this feeling that food in any shape or form is the death of me. Maybe also the death of the population of America, but mainly me. I love it. I love it all. Well not all of it, I mean I don't like olives, or spaghetti really, or V8 juice, but the food that I do like I love a lot. I like nice food that is yummy and delicious.

I think that ever since I decided that I didn't wanna eat a whole bunch of sugar and fat and stuff I feel better about myself. I don't eat snack food everyday like I used to, and if I do it's in the shape and form of an oatmeal cookie or something really awesome like that. I have just decided that my body has given me so much that it deserves a little better than gross sugar.

Like grease, fries are friggen delicious but it's so much grease it's terrible for my skin. I'm doing this new thing called hardly ever thinking about it. It may seem depressing, but I literally haven't even though of fries until yesterday when I planned on going to the movies tomorrow, and I decided that I'm gonig to treat myself and get fries. I am so excited for this because greasy food is something that I do love but do not let myself eat often.

Ever since I had the gall bladder surgery I feel like I have all of this freedom with food, and since I decided to be healthier it's like I don't use the freedom to its full potential. I'l get used to it I'm sure.

Sorry this is incredibly late, my internet's been flaky. Another to come in a couple of minutes!

take care until then!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment