Monday, May 9, 2011

burnt to a crisp

[one hundred, twenty-nine]

I have a huge pet peeve of people makin stupid insulting jokes just to be funny. I think that tigers and giraffes are the best animal. I get louder once you know me. I collect everything. I think the world of my friends. If I start to care about you once it's not going away, ever. I collect reindeer stuffed animals and polar bears for Christmas time. I wear sunglasses inside a lot. I think corny jokes are hilarious and usually laugh at them all. I love to draw robots who give peace signs. I hate lip piercings. I still sleep with my stuffed teddy bear, Isabelle. I am glued to my phone a lot because it helps me feel less lonely. I would rather be hugged than kissed. I hate to wear socks. My favourite food is ice cream. My favourite meal is breakfasy. I used to hate the colour yellow and now I love it. I love whales. I absolutely love the beach. I have four homes: my house, the beach, Ceara's house, my place at school. I love comic books, comic book movies, but I don't read them. I adore Harry Potter but don't talk about it often because I get in fights and yell and get snobby. My room is always either too hot or too cold. I am always too hot or too cold. I love having clutter. I love having an abundance of books. I love buying new anything. I've begun to say bro way too much. I have changed so much since I started highschool. I have so many flaws. I wish people loved people more. I sponsor a project in Nepal for chld prostitution and slavery help. I meditate occaisionally. I am just weird and quirky without trying unlike some people. I don't need to make people laugh for them to want to be around me. When I like someone I tell them, when someone likes me I hardly believe them. It takes me a while to register things as real/reality. When I spend time with my family I try to be physically close with them in order to make sure every minute counts. My sister is one of my absolute best friends and I love her so much and I am so happy that we are as close as we are now. I wish I was nicer to some people. I have few regrets. I used to cut myself a long time ago and sometimes may when I get really really really upset about something. I want to live my life like I want, and be who I want, and love everyone, and be happy and smile but be sad and flawed; I want to be.

love to all,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment