Friday, May 27, 2011

[one hundred, forty-seven]

HERE I AM, ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE.
I have this odd urge to just air guitar for a while. If it is any consolation pete, I don’t care too much about your Farmville account. I don’t think anyone really thinks about the feeling in their ears until they are pierced or burnt. You capitalize proper nouns like names of streets, towns, cities, countries, people, formal places and organizations. I like your face. MacDonalds Happy Meals come with toys that have sucked since the millennia began. If ya don’t read, ya ain’t got the eyes for me. Strap on your utility belt, Batman, we’re going on an adventure! I want a glass elevator. If I ever wake up dead I’ll seriously be angry. Choose two or more options if you wish, but if not just one is fine. Get off the grass! Alex, bring me a blizzard. I think it is important that everyone reads The Diary of Anne Frank. Global weaponry evokes fear. Watching reality tv doesn’t make you stupid, it means you haven’t found a good enough book yet. If we were on Survivor right now, I’d vote you off the island. Quidditch after dark. I love corny jokes. Today is the first day in a long string of days that I said I am good. Chew your food so ya don’t choke. Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out. Love you, bye.

I felt like some random today,

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment