Monday, May 23, 2011

junebug

[one hundred, forty-one]

This is for Saturday.

I quite enjoy the beauty of the beach, I like it when it's warm and sunny and has a lovely fries shack right near where I lounge, or leg wrestle, or many of the other things that happen while at the beach. I love the beach, I love the water, I love falling asleep to the sound of the water, and the sound of the kids playing, and it is just wonderful. I want to spend my weekends this summer tanning and swimming, and now I want this to start now.

Too much rain lately, for the love of pete. It has rained for a couple of weeks straight.

I also want to have punch in a bowl with a little scoop and tiny cups. I want to have an office party where you are still in your formal wear for work but you're spending time with the people you see everyday.

I want to buy a new beach dress, something with nice pretty little shoes, and sunglasses, just like summer.

Listen to good music, like.... eighties glam, Amateur Hour, fantastic.

love,

Jess :]

1/4

No comments:

Post a Comment