Thursday, May 5, 2011

I don't mean to toot my own horn

[one hundred, twenty five]

I don't feel well today, so I'm not going to write a lot. I am exhausted, and I have just read all day. I feel like if the world stopped turning and I could just lay in my bathing suit in the sun with maybe some pink lemonade that'd be delicious, but it all depends on how my head and tummy feels after. I want to be distracted again, ya know? I want a distraction I want people to want to hang out with me, go out of their way, I do it for friggen everyone and bam! Nada. That's fine, not a huge deal. I don't wanna complain, because it is fantastic out, and I can sleep a lot tomorrow so that's fine.. Have a lovely evening! I think I'm going to either stay up late or sleep real early, it aaaaaall depends!

If I were the wind you'd be the leaves, unknowingly being carried by me. If you refuse and drop to the ground, I think I'd disappear without a sound.

Take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment