Tuesday, May 10, 2011

now let me tell you somethin'

[one hundred, thirty]

My favourite food in the world is ice cream. My favourite kinds are chocolate with brownies or peanut butter, and vanilla, and preleines and cream. I love when they come in cones, but I actually like it better when it comes in a little dish with the spoons because I love the spoons. The spoons have a shallow dip in the middle that are fun to run your tongue into, and it keeps the ice cream in a circle-y shape when you scoop. I think it puts the fun in ice cream, or the real-ness that there is a spoon. When you're holding a cone, it gets all over your hands, but with a spoon you have order, control.

I have this thing about making a schedule and keeping to it, I manage my time accordingly. I hate hate hate being late, and I hate when plans don't happen on time or work out even remotely close to the way they were originally supposed to. I feel like when life turns out to be ice cream in a cone it just gets all over your hands and is sticky and annoying and disappointing, but when it comes with the spoon the dish keeps everything in order. I don't think that's why I love ice cream, but it's a good way of showing how things bother me.

I feel like people don't realise how much I plan my time. I don't usually have a curfew, but I will make a time when I need to be home usually because I'll have things to do at home and I know when I'll be tired etc. I think that people think I should chill more and go with the flow and play it by year, but truthfully it frustrates me when there's no plans....'cause nothing gets done.

I do give time for letting things happen on their own, to having an adventure to under planning, but it's usually disappointing. Unless there is something with a plan nothing ever, ever gets done. If you wanna fight with me we should plan for no plans next time we hang out and I won't make any decisions or plans and we'll see how fun it'll be. Sick and tired of fighting with people about this.

But anyways, I wish I had a small dish of ice cream now, way to go.

relationship status: still with the blog...

take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment