Saturday, May 7, 2011

chicken fried

[one hundred, twenty-six]

The night is darkest before the dawn.

You can't feel true happiness if you have not yet felt pain/sadness.

I have this theory that if you are loved enough, or if you yourself love enough, then you are on the surefire path to success, regardless of what you do in life or your values or ideals. People put too much emphasis on your values, understandable though since those are the ideals that are most important to you, but wouldn't it make more sense to form those values around things that you love, are passionate about, but they can be tangible? I've said it many times that I can't stand people who don't have an op[inion, but it's even more irritating if people are closed minded.

Open your eyes, open your mind, open the doors.

If you want to get anywhere you have to be subject to compromise, that being on the road, in education, in life in general there is not one path one plan that you follow. Some people are dangerously misguided in the fact that they can be at a comfortable area in their life on the same routine everyday. You won't meet the love of your life just going to class, taking notes, sitting silently, and leaving everyday. You need to make an effort, but if that is your ideal to just demand success on schoolwork, than that's cool. But what if your soulmate is sitting beside you in calculus and you never even ask him the time? Start a conversation, take a risk, it's worht it.

What have ya got to lose?

I have this feeling that lately I've been taking risks, and have had an open mind towards new things such as religion, but even more liberal practises and education. I have an inkling to start researching, to witness and experience new things. I want to be, I want to live I want to breathe new experiences. I want to take life and hold its hand and be there, in the moment. I want to take opportunities and try new things. I encourage you all to do the same, but to be honest, it's terrifying, so I don't know if that'll be the safest route, especially if you're still looking for yourself.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm completely lost when it comes to my identity.

I know who I am on a general skeleton-basis, and I know who and what I want to be, but I want to make a journey out of everything. I'm not leaving any doors closed, I'm keeping the majority open, all open, never to be locked away.

So have a lovely evening, this is late so there will be another one later tonight.

take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment