Monday, May 16, 2011

lay your hands on me

[one hundred, thirty six]

I have the best frinds in the world, and I love them all and will defend them until the ends of the earth. If you have ever had my back, held me when I cried, listened to my insanity, brought me food, heard my laughter, you are such a necesity to my life that I intend to let every one of you know it personally. This is just me letting everyone know that friends are so important in your life. You have your family, and they're stuck with you through and through no choices. Friends are people who choose to be there for you no matter what, and those ones are the ones worth keeping. I amy not be the ebst or smartest or funniest friend, or the coolest or skinniest or prettiest, or happiest or closest, but by gosh do I try my ass off to be there for people, and to cheer them up, and to give hugs and provide anything anyone needs. I love people, and I think that everyone in the world deserves a hug tonight. Hug someone for me, cause I'd love to be hugging everyone right now. Now on the safe side of not sounding creepy, I wish everyone a lovely evening, and I hope that you have been hugged recently, because you're awesome and you deserve it.

love to all,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment