Thursday, May 19, 2011

refreshments

[one hundred, thirty-nine]

When things are dipped in water they become soggy, and lately it has seemed like the entire city has been constantly dipped, dropped, and drowned in water. It has hardly stopped raining for anything in the past week, let alone let anything dry. The grass is disgusting, the streets have puddles, the windows are covered in water, it seems as though April blizzards have brought May showers, which means June will have late flowers blooming, July will be moderately warm, and then just in time to go back to school will August ring in the warmest weather of the season! My weather predictions, anyway.

I feel like the rain has prevented me from being outside of my house, or any building. I feel prompted to stay inside and watch the food network and drink tea. The rain makes me happy that it isn't snow, but the rain never ends... I've been listening to this song called 'psychotic girl' by the Black Keys, it's got the mellowed out feelings that I feel lately.

But my internet has finally complied! I feel like amongst all of these blues that I've been experiencing lately, the internet threw me a bone (contrary to the poem that I wrote a couple of days ago). I have finally downloaded new music, and movies, and it feels so nice. I also recomend tumblr to anyone who wants to get into a soft blog site that helps you really find what you like. If you're on a search, that is.

Despite the rain and the gloomy internet happenings, I've found myself in relatively good spirits. I've been having sleeping problems again, but that'll get settled out soon enough. I'm finally at a place where I like, sort of enough anyway, and this weekend couldn't be coming at a better time to relax and have a tiny vacation. Therefore, I'm writing three blogs on Monday, since I won't be able to be on the internet all weekend, my apologies.

So if you are having a blue day with the humid and the rain, or a soft day like tumblr or the black keys, I hope this evening brings delight! I'm making pizza with my family, which really excites me.

best of love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment