Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I got a song to sing

[one hundred, thirty-one]

Isn't the best feeling in the world discovering a song you haven't heard in forever? There was a Guess who song that I hadn't heard in so long that I just played over and over again because it was just so fantastic to listen to. It's just like if you pull out an old nineties mix, you just gotta listen to it and chill and remember the stuff you did when this music was fabulous, although it probably still is.

If there is anything I've being doiing this month on this blog, it would be recalling memories. I find it kind of depressing, and almost want to talk about something more current. Like today, I realised that math is redundant in my life other than finding percents, budgetting, sometimes figuring out tazes and addition and subtraction. I think that all of the bs I learned in highschool math classes couldn't have helped me less in life, since we touched on nothing to do with budget management like we were supposed to, or percents. I think that math is so stupid, that is all.

I also think that some of the other things you learn in school are redundant. Like handwriting, why both? Just teach typing again, it makes more sense. I mean, obviously printing is important for learning letters and a lot of people still write cards and letters and take notes freehand, but a lot of things, this blog, for example, are done electronically, and that's the way I prefer for obvious blind reasons, but nonetheless, why oh why put the poor children through handwriting? Discipline? 'Cause that just sounds stupid to me.

Just checking in to reality for a minute, I've been keeping a lot of things to myself lately. I've been sharing a lot less to a lot more people, and I've found it more intimate and perfect for me. I've been spending my days reading, which is wonderful, and chatting with friends, and finding movies, but alas, class starts tomorrow. I am actually looking forward to it so badly.

So if you are spending time with family, doing homework, working, relaxing, sleeping, or whatever else, I hope you are enjoying it, because that's the only way to go, bro.

ta ta!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment