Saturday, May 7, 2011

hate me today

[one hundred, twenty-seven]

Truly, honestly, I worry. I love I care, but most of all I worry. I don't sleep, I send my thoughts my believing my heart everything into strength for anyone who needs it. I do not pray, but I do send the best thoughts the best strong thoughts. If you read this, please, please send good thoughts to one of my closest friends. I can't say why, but he needs it right now, he needs every good vibe, every smile, every heart-warm-love-filled intention toward him right now. This moment, right now.

I believe in the people who I love, and care about, and I know that he will be fine, and that everyone I know will support him regardless of anything that has happened in the past. I love you.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment