Tuesday, June 21, 2011

some like it

[one hundred, seventy]

Yesterday was such a good day. I feel like I don't talk about my life enough, like my actually day to day life, maybe this next third of the blog should be about my day-to-day, or whatever I feel like. Maybe I'll do another month of prose, I'll think about it. Maybe July, but July's going to be busy for me, so maybe August. Probably not I'll save it for October or something. This is irrelevant to my good day yesterday.

It was sort of a bumpy start since I did nothing all morning, then out for lunch with a girlfriend, then poker night with the boys. Now, you don't really know my boys, but they are fantastic, and I spent six hours just laughing and playing poker and learning how to play poker, and it really was the best. Then I found out that the job that I interviewed for was offered to me, so that was awesome, then I got a Happy Meal, and I got a Barbie toy. It rocked.

As for my happiness, I think I've been drinking in a little more, soaking it up to take a summer term for the first day of summer, I've been really understanding that people who are important to me need to know that, and I need to just sit down and accept that even though they don't show it or say it a lot, they do care about me, and they will be there for me, and I know that if I need a smile I can literally text any one of the five of my boys and not be disappointed.

So if you have good friends, best friends, friends of any kind, that you love and want them to be happy and care about, shoot them a message today and let them know that, because if they don't know they should. And never forget that I love you, 'cause you read me and when you read me you look at all of my vulnerabilites, and you don't judge me for being me, and that means a lot to me, so thank you.

love always,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment