Friday, June 3, 2011

courage, the lioness reared

[one hundred, fifty-four]

I love torrents because now I can read what I want. I want to read books and stories about people that aren't old and rusty, I want to read the stories about things that are meaningful, or aren't. I am literate, I enjoy reading, I enjoy stories, I enjoy hearing people's words. I'd rather read with my eyes, but that's not the way in my plan anymore, so I read with my ears and I deal with it. It isn't the same. You should try it and see, if you can't sleep it's perfect.

I just downloaded a Jack London novel called 'the call of the wild' and I can't wait to start it. I also downloaded Oscar Wilde's 'Dorian Gray' and that is exciting to have as well. I can't wait to read like a normal person someday. I love it, I miss it, it's like a part of me hasn't been awake in a year.

Like sleeping for a decade and awaking to the world changed to inverse, black and white shades, for if you look deep enough into the earth's dressings it is only lust and suffering. Take a step away from the sunglassed highbeams and rub them a little, the world's still here, sitting, waiting, starving. If you've got a treat show it some love, if you've got some suntan lotion it's ready to be protected. Pass the peace, please.

MUAH, this is me, bein' caught up

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment