Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm late

[one hundred, sixty-six[

I'm late for this post, so I guess I'm going to have to write another one later, it seems like I've been one post behind everyday this week! I still write one a week, it was just the day before's! I've had a crazy week, and I did something yesterday that I love but I know I'm going to get slack for.

I got a tattoo yesterday of an owl on my forearm, and it takes up about half of my arm, and it didn't really hurt until the dude who's name was Cam started putting colour and, and then I began to make increasingly large bite-marks in my thumb, which hurt but it didn't hurt as much as the numerous needles rubbing my skin. I love the owl, it's gorgeous and colourful ad he's perfect. He has his wings wrapping around himself in a hug, which reminds me why I got it and it means a lot to me.

I've already been told it is sort of big, which is honestly fine with me, because if you don't know already I can't see well, and things that are big help me out. Even if I do get my sight back, I will look at it and be happy about it, because I love it. I didn't do it to rebel or be badass or to prove anything to anyone. I did it for my Great Grandfather who died when I was young, and he told me that I was special and that he loved me and to be strong, and he gave me an owl which I have on my desk, and it is beautiful and now everyday I can look down and remember him, and tomorrow is his birthday, and this means the world to me.

I miss him everyday.

Family is so important, if you take any little thing for granted you're going to miss out. My dad comes home today, it is my parents' twenty-second wedding anniversary today, and I bought them a present because I thought it was important. I'm realising so many of my priorities and values have been confused and muddled lately, and I'm beginning to change those.

So if you have a family, give them all hugs for me today. I believe in family and the trust and honesty and love, more than a lot of things in life. Be nice to them, love them, you deserve them but better yet they deserve happiness and love as well.

Take care and love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment