Thursday, June 9, 2011

chewin' on the bits

[one hundred, fifty-nine]

If it is any consolation I don't feel like writing anymore, but I'll write a little. Have you ever felt like melting? Not just from heat but into the water or your bed or just anything? It isn't great, I hate the feeling of melting. I'd rather be a solid than a liquid, maybe that's just me. I always feel itchy or uncomfortable when it's melty out, I think I need an astronaut suit that keeps me hydrated and cool forever... Or atleast a constant termperature. I miss the beach a lot I wish I was there right now. I think I may want to go next week or something for a couple of days and just read and write and sit at the beach and stuff, go in the water. I didn't go in a lot last year because I was afraid of getting swept away. I miss school and my friends. It's late, I should sleep.

Have a good nigth,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment