Tuesday, June 7, 2011

cordial notices flying like cardinals

[one hundred, fifty-eight]

My global politics homework today was about the liberal economy and international relations, and there was a section on the World Trade Centre and how it is integral in the world economy, and how the world is interdependent on each individual state developing or industrialised, powerful or less, and it seems to me that people overlook these issues more often than not.

If I was say a politician, wouldn't it be in my best interest to be inclusive but fair in the economical import/export world? And even in the political rankings, wouldn't it make the most sense to not push out my fellow states in trade, but sign on to NAFTA, dig free trade, and forgo the sense of archical power for the betterment of the world as a whole? If it were up to me, I'd make it okay for everyone.

I would give everyone jobs, I would be industrious and use resources to their full potential and not take them for granted. I would not make decisions based on the realist realm of theoretical perspective, which is based on security military and power, but more of a liberalist perspective, something that is co-harmonious for everyone.

I have been contemplating, really, down to the nit grit detail, of the states that are America, and the state as a whole working together in a large, rambuncuous, indecent half-assed calamity. The government battles to be powerful both economically and military-based, but seems to fail on the market in stability, plausibility, and notoriety. The US does not make any standings in the world anymore, but it still remains a solid pillar in today's culture.

But alas, I have been thinking too politically today, just sort of peeved with the state of the world and how people really only think of security for their interior domestic state, as opposed to people not near them. Selfish pricks.

Anyway, have a lovely evening, sorry for the rant.

take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment