Sunday, June 5, 2011

it may have pierced, but I shatter

[one hundred, fifty-six]

sticks and flicks, shower jumper down town show, shake and roll over troll, humble bee bumble branches brown and black, bring down around the town sound gown, if there tear bear flare, share mare bare, preacher care singing down town clown car tar jar shark, hark lark sound sing angel bring brown down, dank dick dangle drought, dry, drip drop drag, shatter, slap slip sopping dropping mopping, clocking shocking blocking, shock, tock tick tacking lacking showing shaking, freezing breezing teasing, boning losing smoothing parousing, carousel.

I would really like to go to this fair that I used to go to when I was young living in a small town, and I want to get cotten candy and ride the scrambler and scream at the top of my lungs, and then watch the horses and chickens run like they used to. Then go to my grandma's house and eat sandwiches and drink hot chocolate. I loved that fall fair, I sort of want to go again this year, take my friends and smile a lot lots of smiling. It was a time for no explanation. I miss those kinds of times, why are you watching croquet at a fall fair Jessie? Because I like the colour of the balls and the pants the men wear, is that an issue? I feel like I should probably work on my dialogue skills sometime soon, I hate dialogues in novels, let's all write like Jane Austen and hardly put any paragraph breaks or visible dialogue. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow while writing my blitz.

I learned the lesson of frustration lately this week, and I think that I ened to take another chill pill. I'll look for it sometime, that chill pill, maybe writing is the answer. I'm starting a Jack London book soon, why? Because it will be incredible.

take the day off,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment