Friday, June 3, 2011

nineteen fifty five, the birth of rock and roll

[one hundred, fifty-two]

I would like to take the time right now to just say, that I want to conquer my fear of bridges sometime soon. Like go to that huge bridge over Niagara and stand there, are you allowed to do that? I doubt it, but it seems like I should start getting over all of the things I'm afraid of. Bridges seem like a good start to me as any!

I don't want to go on Fear Factor and get in a bin of snakes or bugs, although those are my huge fears, or just be in a dark basement alone, or run out of time. I just want to stand on the edge of a bridge and look down, and freak out, and then grab hold on the railing, and know that I am okay.

Why you may ask? Because I look into the face of so much in my life, everyone does, and what some people just don't believe is that they're going to be okay. You're going to be okay. Whatever this life throws at you, you have people who will hold your hand, or make you laugh, or buy you a popsicle if you need. You're not alone, and you're going to be okay.

"All I can do is keep, breathing" Listen to Ingrid Michaelson, she's pretty rad.

love always,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment