Thursday, June 2, 2011

the great pretender, sun sound

[one hundred, fifty]

I don't feel like writing much today. I feel like when the sun goes down on a hot day, and then everything is cold except the ground. The ground is still boiling hot but the air and the water and the sand is all cold but the pavement, the conductor, is still sweltering. The heat of the weekend has died down but under foot there still lies this boiling, troubling, sweltering, sticking feeling, this terrible feeling. I hate having things unfinished, that's why I write to-do lists and reminders sod have numerous daytimers and reminding notes, but then there's just complicating stressful notions, that is just painful, painful in plain sight.

Save me today, anyone, bring me up to speed, brighten me off, cool off my feet.

If you had a wonderful weekend I am happy for you, if you had an okay weekend I hear ya, if your birthday was yesterday (sunday) i LOVE YA! And if you are ready for things to pick up, they will, it's just a matter of gettin' the faith.

I gots the faith, yo.

take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment