Sunday, June 26, 2011

oh it'd be beautiful, a sight, to see

[one hundred, seventy-seven]

grab someone sexy tell 'em hey,

Boy do I feel like going dancing. I would be dancing, actually, right now probably or in the near near future, if I didn't have work tomorrow morning at nine am, and therefore I am jealous of some certain people who are going dancing this evening. This isn't fair at all, but I do get to start a fabulous job tomorrow, so I'm excited regardless.

If it is any consolation to anyone, I got to dance around my room to the Guess who. Someone bring me back to the seventies, I was landed in the wrong time, literally should've been in my grandparents' era, I should've been born in the early fifties, teenager in the seventies, and then I'd have the music experience of the sixties and seventies, and the money to buy sweet fashion in the eighties. Man, my life has been preplanned out.... Just a little late, and in the wrong time zone.

Dear universe, something fantastic via music and fashion better be coming in the next decade, possibly the next Beatles, love always, Jess.

Have a lovely evening!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment