Monday, June 6, 2011

honesty.

[one hundred, fifty-seven]

I think I need to talk about something serious today, and I have been feeling a little down about it, so, yeah. Most of my first year I didn't think about my weight because I assumed that I would lose the weight that I had gained over my surgery. I did, and honestly I felt great most of the second semester, I felt not bad looking, I felt like as long as I avoided pictures... I got home, and I started realising how much I just, I don't, I don't know. I don't look like I want to.

I just feel really down right now, I don't look for other people's support on these kind of things unless I value what they think really, but right now, I don't know. I have nothing to say, nevermind.

Lost, I feel lost, like a losing battle. Don't help me.

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment