Friday, June 3, 2011

shake me real tight like, son

[one hundred, fifty-one]

I want to be soaring in the clouds like a bird someday, high in the sky someday, I'd like to be free as a bird someday. Not free falling, just freedom. I think the meaning of that word has been lost lately. If you know one thing you know them all, right? I think that's the definition of a smart ass. Have you ever chosen to look from a different perspective before? Like from a bird in the sky. I want to look down and see it all, live through it all, fly through it all.

I think it is most important to realise that we are birds, we all are birds. We shit everywhere, go too fast, flap too hard, and some of us sit in the high parts of the trees and just sit. Content. Be content you say? Yes, content. Content may not be synonimous with happiness, but for pete's sake it's damn better than going too fast. I can't see much, so I see what I can.

So if you are not a bird, or if you'd rather crawl close to the ground. Take a sec to look through your eyes not your head or ears or anything else, because what we've got here is beautiful.

cheers,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment