Tuesday, February 15, 2011

rock you like a hurricane

[forty six?]

Dear Noel,
you have written things that I can only imagine in my dreams, and the mere pictures you create are incredible. Not only are they universally connectable, but they also have this smooth and melodic sounding way, almost like if there was no extreme band going on in the background, it would still be a song. If there was any that lifted me up, let there be love and slide away are perfect for keeping me comforted and mesmerized with you brilliance. If there was anything that kept me down when I was down would be cast no shadow or supersonic, nothin' like a little bit of cigarettes and alcohol to get you right in the mood to just be pissed off. And, if anything, the best pumping up song I've ever heard, amidst all of the top forty shit that's thrown at our generation, "fuckin' in the bushes" has made me feel like either punching someone out or dancing forever, and if that is the effects of just a couple of your songs, then it is no doubt that, although you and the band are now broken up, I still devote most of my listening time to you. thank you for being there when I needed you, and thank you for not overdosing in the nineties, because when I saw you in concert I couldn't stop myself from crying. You are one of my literature-idols, and one of my favourite people in the world. Plus, you are mighty sexy.

Love always,
Jessica Deeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment