Thursday, February 17, 2011

high voltage

[forty eight]

Dear Angus,
if I need my ear drums, mind, and heart blown, I turn you on. I listen, which bated breath, to every song and realise and recognise something new and interesting about every song. I think that you have a hidden talent of hiding parts of music from the first listen, and I love it. I love how I can turn on TNT and hear a different riff than the first time I listened, and still have my ears buzzing. I love how I can listen to the same song multiple times in a row and never get tired of it. I love that although you are old and crazy and from europe, you still are able to reach a crazy young girl from canada, and can reach my heart as well. You write the guitar solos to my dreams, and if I am in any kind of mood I can turn you on. Let it be angry, sad, happy, I can turn on Who made who and just be beyond lost, I am enthralled and encompassed in the sound and pure magic that this music creates. If I could play any instrument I would only dream of play it while laying on the ground and spinning, and I would give anything to see you live. Thank you.

Love always,
Jessica Deeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment