Friday, February 18, 2011

it's a beautiful day!

[forty eight]

Dear Billy,
One song changed my life. One song that has everything, it has dancing and lyrics and melodies. I feel empowered and in love when I hear it. I feel in a phase, a trance, that only comes over me and makes me want to just be so happy. I feel like your voice in this song and many others is so raw and powerful, that it makes me want to just... I don't know. I want to high five and run and jump into water and paint. I want to paint. This songs makes me want to splash the colours of my life onto a canvas and call it my soul. This song makes me want to climb into a cave and let it echo off the walls into my being. I want to absorb this song. This, this song that makes me feel so alive and alone at the same time. I've never wanted to be by myself so much as I do when I hear this song. Thank you.

Love always,
Jessica deeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment