Wednesday, February 16, 2011

crocodile love

[forty seven]

Dear Elton,
I have listened to you since I was three years old and I saw the Lion King. I have loved you since my dad sang me an assortment of your familiar tunes to your beautiful ballads. You were my parents' wedding song, you create such beautiful love songs. I wish the ballads could be used more than commercial use, because in my world they are so much more than a love song. They are inspirations for moments of bliss, moments in a garden, moments thinking about life or even love but more importantly looking into the goodness of people, the the badness. You have taken my hand and huided me through a musical experience that includes orchestras, concertoss, rock, and jazz. You are inhabitant to my favourite song of all time, and not only does it create the structure for my happiness, it infuses my life with such love and fufillment that I wish I could let you know. You are so quirky in yourself, and I envy your plain but classiness. You are a true inspiration, and a great love. Thank you.

Love always,
Jessica Deeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment