Wednesday, March 10, 2010

without.

All day it has been bothering me, and its just something that has come up and I am gonna try and answer my own questions here, but..

When you are surrounded by people but no one is talking to you and you aren\t included in a conversation, are you lonely? If so, how? If not, well..

It makes more sense to think that you are alone, but you couldn't be if there are all those people around you. I have felt this numerously, and not only do I feel abandonded nin a sense but I feel like I could change it if I tried even a little. I mean, I'm not contributing to any conversations either, so its a two way street. Stil, its not a great feeling to see everyone else havin a party and you are blowin your party noise maker all alone.

Then there are the people with the headphones. The people who you could talk to and still don't take them out of their ears, and you wonder how much they're actually hearing. If its a two way conversation, and I'm making this big investment to actually talk, wouldn\'t it be decent for the other contributer to equally invest? I mean for one thing its rude, for another its just....plain...yeah, rude.

Music may be your "life" but conversation is mine, lets help my life contgrinue along with yours. Apologising now for the errors I'm not editing this at all. Anyway, the people around you affect your mood to the extent of loneliness in a room full of people. It could be a sign of chronic depression, or it could be you bein pretty selfish thinking other people should be talking to yuo as opposed to you talking to them.

TWO WAY STREET BUDDAY.

But lets look at this out of curiosity for your sake, its human nature to need love and comfortt and other people's involvement in your life dictates to what extent that shows through your personality or emotions. If you dfeel abandonded when not talked to but your friends are surrounding you, start a conversation, and if it fails, then you've got the right to be all upset.

I've been there, sooo many times. IO'm always the one who has to start conversations in the first place, so I tend totbe quieter when other people are in large groups. This is weird because I am usually super outgoing and crazy, but in these situations its just...like I close. NBecause a lot of people think that I don't have anything good to say. I do, I'm just self conscious

Thats always a factor though, isnt it? self consciousness? Anyone who says they're secure with themselves is lying, because everyone hates something about themselves, you can\t be perfecti perfection is not possible. However, it is attainable to feel acceptance towards your flaws, say you're a tiny bit overweight, if you look at the women of the medieval ages they were all fatter than any skinny assed model these days, yet here we all are self conscious about our weight. You know you're bigger than themn =ME=. I know I'm bigger than them, and yet I just kind of...brush it off. It bothers me sometimes when I'm buying jeans or with my skinny friends, but other than that I mean I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR.

let yourself out, go, be yourself. be the quiet, lion you are. Or be the outgoing fierce lion, whatever suits your fancy, head on out there and goo goo GO.!

"D

No comments:

Post a Comment