Saturday, March 6, 2010

i like your face

And I do. I like your face, elbows, knees, your everything.

Try it out, I mean, not one person on this planet can say they do not enjoy having a little complimentation in their life. A little love never hurt anyone, given in the right way of course. How does anyone expect to be happy without that one little comfort thing? That's my objective, share this happiness thing, it seems to be doing some good in the world.

For example, I go to the hospital once a month. Usually its before the sun comes up, and therefore all of the other patients in the waiting room beside me look just as tired as I feel, just as nervous as I feel, just as absolutely pissed off that they have to be there as I do. And yet, there I sit, smiling at every single one of them. Because I've got this thing, this inkling inside of me that says to me it says "Jessie, what do you want to have accomplished at the end of the day? and I always, always respond, to make someone else's day even just a bit better.

So everyday its like going into a minefield with my teenage friends, I mean there's drama and heartbreak and betrayal and depression and loneliness. Its like an ongoing battle. I'm not saying I'm exempt from these things, lets face it I'm only eighteen its like I AM those things, I am just saying that instead of wallowing in my own problems, I'd rather get other people's minds off their own.

And enters "I like your face". I'm serious, try it out. It is the best compliment to give, recieve, have in tact when you need it. Its what everyone needs. Its like laughter, or a spoonfull of sugar, its something that helps life go by. If you can't change your life, change yourself. If you can't change yourself, change how you are to other people. If you can't do any of that...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment